At MarkOne Financial we value our employees’ efforts and provide them with a comprehensive benefits package. Benefits for full-time employees include:
Employer-Paid Insurance Programs
More About Employer-Paid Insurance Programs
- Term Life Insurance
- Employee life insurance provides your survivors with financial security in the event of your untimely death.
- Long Term Disability Insurance (LTD)
- Long Term Disability insurance replaces a portion of your monthly income if you are unable to work due to a disability and eligibility requirements are met.
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance (AD & D)
- AD & D provides your survivors with benefits in the event of an accidental death or dismembering injury.
Employee Partially-Paid Insurance Programs
More About Employer-Partially-Paid Insurance Programs
- Health Insurance – With three coverage options, you select the plan that best meets your needs.
- United HealthCare Choice Plus
- United HealthCare PPO w/ Mayo
- Health & Fitness Subsidy
- All full-time employees of MarkOne Financial are eligible to enroll as members at YMCA Health & Fitness in Jacksonville. MarkOne Financial will pay up to $20 of the monthly dues for either an individual general membership or an individual mid-day membership.
- All newly hired employees of MarkOne Financial will receive an offer of a waived enrollment fee in addition to the subsidy.
- For those employees who work outside of the Jacksonville location, MarkOne Financial will provide you with a monthly gym reimbursement ($20 monthly).
Voluntary Insurance Programs
More About Voluntary Insurance Programs
- Dental Insurance – MarkOne Financial offers two dental plans:
– MetLife Dental PPO
– MetLife DHMO
- Optional vision coverage is offered to all fulltime employees & dependents.
- Additional Term Life Insurance
- You may also elect to purchase term life insurance in addition to the amount MarkOne Financial provides for you
- Term Life Insurance for Dependents
- In addition, you may elect term life insurance for both your spouse and dependent children.
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance for Dependents (AD & D)
- AD & D for your spouse and children may also be purchased.
- Short Term Disability Insurance (STD)
- STD coverage will replace a portion of your weekly salary in the event you can not work due to a short term illness or disability (eligibility requirements must be met).
More About Career Development
- Performance Management Process
- Supervisors work with their employees to set performance objectives and career development goals annually. The employee’s progress is evaluated throughout the year. Regular coaching, recognition and feedback give you the opportunity to improve and excel.
- Educational Assistance
- In order to enhance professional skills, employees are encouraged to take advantage of MarkOne Financial’s educational assistance program.
More About Other Benefits
- 401(k) Plan
- Our 401k plan supplements your personal savings and Social Security by allowing you the opportunity to save a portion of your pre-tax pay.
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- PTO provides time off with pay based on your years of service. PTO can be used for vacation, personal business or illness.
- Floating Holidays
- MarkOne Financial provides two floating holidays at the beginning of each calendar year.
- Paid Holidays
- We recognize six (6) paid holidays throughout the calendar year.
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- EAP is a benefit for all employees and their eligible dependents. It provides professional and confidential counseling services either over the phone or face-to-face, at no cost to you. In addition, the program provides child care and elder referral services, legal advice, academic information and parenting resources.